To ensure Community Members of Energy Central, both new and old, get the most out of the Energy Central Community Platform, Community Manager Matt Chester is hosting an Open-House Training session.
During this monthly half-hour training session, Matt will go over the basics:
- Our Network of Communities – which one might be best for you
- How to join a community
- How to connect with others in the community
- How you can make your voice stand out among your peers
- How you can share best practices, tips, and tricks
- How you can use our Q&A Forum to solve problems
- Our Experts Network
- And more.
This 30-minute session will also leave time for your questions, providing advice for your goals, and an interactive discussion– so the live session is the ideal option, if you can make it!
These open-house training sessions will be once per month. This link will take you to register for the upcoming session.