An initiative that can offer great value in the energy area is having an Advisor.
An Advisor s someone who helps the client ask relevant questions to discover potential opportunities and how to make them happen.
An Advisor has a systemic view and, together with the client’s C level has the ability to align perceptions and expectations in the energy business.
With a generalist and independent perspective, the Advisor offers the opportunity to open prospects aimed at:
* Cost competitiveness,
* Robustness in energy supply,
* Assessment metrics that offer security in analysis,
* Interesting and convenient business modeling,
* Structuring the team to operationalize strategies,
* Identification and mitigation of perceived risks.
Try it! It will be worth it, for sure. Let’s explore your potential!